This spacious home is perfectly appointed for the entertainers! A soaring two story foyer with dramatic custom lighting greets you. As you enter the enormous kitchen with granite countertops and generous island with designated icemaker and secondary sink please note that additional seating is available at the eat in-bar area too. The dining area can be used either with a small round table or with a table for ten! The main level living space is cozy and a gas fireplace adds to the ambiance. In addition to the two guest rooms and large 3/4 bath the main level has the primary suite featuring two walk-in closets, large self drying bath tub and a steam shower!
Upstairs you’ll find three more generous guest rooms, one full bath and another 3/4 bath as well. The huge great room has vaulted ceilings, a well appointed wet bar and a large additional flex space currently used as a home gym and features tons of storage. Work from home with the built-in desk on the mezzanine.
The heated four car garage has an epoxy floor, and a sport closet for all the ski gear. The sheer size of this space alleviates any additional need for storage, but there is a shed in case you do. The room off the garage is a perfect in home office, has another washer and dryer, offers tremendous storage and is both heated and cooled with a Panasonic system. You’ll enjoy the security of a walk-in safe in that same space.
The primary bedroom and bathroom, upstairs great room, and outdoor patio have built in speakers too. The exterior was freshly painted in 2019 and the interior in 2020. The dishwasher was replaced in 2018, the icemaker replaced in 2022. Roof and gutters replaced July, 2023.
The enormous corner lot is kept green by the private landscaping well and is, currently, not subject to area water restrictions. The mature landscaping and accent lighting along with covered patio with built-in gas range, private screened area for a hot tub, an outdoor television and lighted basketball hoop is sure to provide many countless fun filled summer nights, and the trail system that surrounds West Meadow Subdivision is great all year long!
Selling agent is part owner in property. Keywords: 120 Candle Lane, Bozeman MT 59715, Bozeman, MT, Bozeman City Limits, 1SK – Boz S of Kagy, Gallatin County, West Meadow Subdivision, Residential, Single Family, Home, House, Luxury, Luxury Home, Contemporary MLS# 382401
This property located at 120 Candle Lane, Bozeman MT 59715 with the MLS Number 382401 is currently listed for $1,397,000 and was listed on 2023-05-19.
Property Area: 1SK - Boz S of Kagy Subdivision: West Meadow
- Price: $1,397,000
- Status: Active
- Type: Single Family
- Type: Residential
- Category: Single Family
- MLS #: 382401
- City: Bozeman
- Zip: 59715
- Property Area: 1SK - Boz S of Kagy
- Subdivision: West Meadow
- Acres: 0.2866
- Year Built: 2005
- Beds: 6
- Baths: 4
- Square Feet: 5475
- Water Features: None
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, SomeGasAppliances, Stove
- Heating/Cooling: NaturalGas CentralAir
- Roof: Asphalt,Metal,Shingle
- Patio/Deck: Covered,Patio,Porch
- Amenities/Safety Features: CarbonMonoxideDetectors,HeatDetector,SmokeDetectors,SecurityLights
- Levels: Two
- HOA Pay Period: Quarterly
- HOA Amount: 200
- HOA Includes: SnowRemoval
- Style: Contemporary
- Utility Services: CableAvailable,ElectricityAvailable,ElectricityConnected,FiberOpticAvailable,NaturalGasAvailable,SewerAvailable,WaterAvailable
- Parking Features: Attached,Garage,GarageDoorOpener
- Security Features: CarbonMonoxideDetectors,HeatDetector,SmokeDetectors,SecurityLights
- Other Structures: Sheds
- Fireplace Features: Gas
- Listing Date: 2023-05-19
- Listing Agent: Ashley Kayser of Small Dog Realty
- Search Terms: 120 Candle Lane, Bozeman MT 59715, Bozeman, MT, Bozeman City Limits, 1SK - Boz S of Kagy, Gallatin County, West Meadow Subdivision, Residential, Single Family, Home, House, Luxury, Luxury Home, Contemporary