Welcome to a truly breathtaking home, meticulously remodeled in 2016 to incorporate luxury living in harmony with nature. As you step through the front door, you are greeted by an awe-inspiring, double-sided fireplace and expansive 16-foot deck doors that offer a captivating view of the serene pond and creek flowing through your private oasis.
Set on 10 acres, this property includes a beautifully cultivated garden area, complete with a shed, a gorgeous greenhouse, and multiple raised beds, all surrounded by a custom-built deer fence. The pond, recently outfitted with a new liner, waterfall, and rock features, is a bustling habitat for local wildlife.
With over 1200+/- linear feet of Middle Creek frontage (both sides) you can dip your toes in the clear waters, or cast a fishing line, this creek is sourced directly from Hyalite Lake. The property also offers three spacious, new composite decks with the main deck being covered with a pitched roof and a huge ceiling fan, providing an ideal space for entertaining.
Inside and out, the home was comprehensively updated in 2016, boasting all new windows, 3 sliding deck doors, and a fully redesigned open floor plan. The master suite offers tranquility, featuring a heated jetted tub, surrounded by glass which offers immersive views of the wildlife, pond, and creek. The master with its own private deck, is perfect for watching the sunset or the sunrise. The dream kitchen features high-end cabinets, with rain glass on the uppers, a custom island that seats 5, and a huge walk-in pantry. This home is ideal for entertaining both outside and inside, as the generous theater room is equipped with two TVs, a full-size refrigerator, and a wet bar. This room has concrete radiant floor heating that ensures comfort year round, while a whole-house surround sound system that allows for music inside and out.
This unparalleled home is conveniently located near town, offering the best of both worlds.
The listing includes architectural plans for a 3-car garage with an additional studio space and approved owner-use bathroom. All necessary engineering has been completed, laying the groundwork for potential future expansions. This captivating home is a rare find and won’t fail to impress any discerning buyer. Don’t wait – schedule your showing with your favorite realtor today. Keywords: 3369 Blackwood Road, Bozeman MT 59718, Bozeman, MT, Greater Bozeman Area, 2SW – Boz S of City W of 19th, Gallatin County, None Subdivision, Residential, Single Family, Home, House, Luxury, Luxury Home, Contemporary, Ranch, Fish, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Fly Fishing Property, Deer, Deer Hunting, Deer Hunting Property MLS# 383974
Virtual Tour: https://hdphotohub.com/x1043755
This property located at 3369 Blackwood Road, Bozeman MT 59718 with the MLS Number 383974 is currently listed for $2,295,000 and was listed on 2023-07-12.
Property Area: 2SW - Boz S of City W of 19th Subdivision: None
- Price: $2,295,000
- Status: Active
- Type: Single Family
- Type: Residential
- Category: Single Family
- MLS #: 383974
- City: Bozeman
- Zip: 59718
- Property Area: 2SW - Boz S of City W of 19th
- Subdivision: None
- Acres: 10
- Year Built: 1979
- Beds: 3
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 2780
- Water Features: Creek, Pond
- Appliances: Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator, WaterSoftener, Washer, SomeGasAppliances, Stove
- Heating/Cooling: NaturalGas CeilingFans
- Patio/Deck: Covered,Deck
- View: Lake, Pond, River, CreekStream, TreesWoods
- Amenities/Safety Features: HeatDetector,SmokeDetectors
- Levels: One
- Style: Contemporary, Ranch
- Utility Services: ElectricityAvailable,ElectricityConnected,NaturalGasAvailable,SepticAvailable,WaterAvailable
- Parking Features: NoGarage
- Security Features: HeatDetector,SmokeDetectors
- Other Structures: Barns,Greenhouse,Sheds
- Fireplace Features: Gas
- Listing Date: 2023-07-12
- Listing Agent: Sharon Stachlowski of Realty One Group Peak
- Search Terms: 3369 Blackwood Road, Bozeman MT 59718, Bozeman, MT, Greater Bozeman Area, 2SW - Boz S of City W of 19th, Gallatin County, None Subdivision, Residential, Single Family, Home, House, Luxury, Luxury Home, Contemporary, Ranch, Fish, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Fly Fishing Property, Deer, Deer Hunting, Deer Hunting Property