Located in the sought-after neighborhood of Baxter Meadows, in Bozeman MT, this stunning property at 4154 Clydesdale Ct offers the perfect combination of luxury, space, and comfort.
With a sprawling 5500 square feet of living space, this home provides ample room for any growing family or those who love to entertain.
Featuring 5 spacious bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, this property offers plenty of private space for everyone. Both primary bedrooms are extra-large and come with en-suite baths. Livingroom has 2 story ceilings and ample space. Lower level has an office and big mud room. The gourmet kitchen will be the envy of any chef with huge walnut island with inlay granite cutting surface, all thermadore appliance, pot filler on the gas range and true range hood.
One of the standout features of this home is the presence of two primary suites, providing ultimate flexibility and convenience. Both primary bedrooms are extra-large and come with en-suite baths. The 2nd floor primary is Ultra large and is adjacent to the theatre room with wet bar. Whether you have guests staying over or need separate quarters for extended family, this property ensures everyone has their own private retreat.
Situated on a generous nearly 1/3 acre estate lot in a small cul-du-sac with pristine landscaping, there is an abundance of outdoor space to enjoy. Whether you want to host summer barbecues, create a beautiful garden oasis, or let the kids run around and play, there is room for everything. This property also backs to a linear park space, for more privacy! Having been impeccably kept up and remodeled over the years, this home is move-in ready! It also features 2 furnaces and air conditioning units to ensure your comfort. And to round out this fabulous home, there is a new addition of a gym room.
Baxter Meadows West is known for its family-friendly atmosphere and close-knit community. The neighborhood offers picturesque views of the surrounding mountains and easy access to nearby parks, trails, and amenities.
Bozeman MT is a highly desirable location, with its natural beauty, thriving arts scene, and plethora of outdoor recreational opportunities. From hiking and biking to fishing and skiing, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Keywords: 4154 Clydesdale Court, Bozeman MT 59718, Bozeman, MT, Bozeman City Limits, 1NW – Boz N of Main/W of 19th, Gallatin County, Baxter Meadows Subdivision, Residential, Single Family, Home, House, Luxury, Luxury Home, Custom, Ski, Skiing, Hiking, Fish, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Fly Fishing Property, Privacy, Private Setting MLS# 384585
Virtual Tour: https://youtu.be/-D1tm_---8o
This property located at 4154 Clydesdale Court, Bozeman MT 59718 with the MLS Number 384585 is currently listed for $1,950,000 and was listed on 2023-07-25.
Property Area: 1NW - Boz N of Main/W of 19th Subdivision: Baxter Meadows
- Price: $1,950,000
- Status: Active
- Type: Single Family
- Type: Residential
- Category: Single Family
- MLS #: 384585
- City: Bozeman
- Zip: 59718
- Property Area: 1NW - Boz N of Main/W of 19th
- Subdivision: Baxter Meadows
- Acres: 0.32
- Year Built: 2007
- Beds: 5
- Baths: 5
- Square Feet: 5502
- Water Features: None
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator, WineCooler
- Heating/Cooling: ForcedAir NaturalGas CentralAir
- Roof: Asphalt,Shingle
- Patio/Deck: Balcony,Covered,Patio,Porch
- Amenities/Safety Features: HeatDetector,SmokeDetectors
- Levels: Two
- HOA Pay Period: Monthly
- HOA Amount: 75
- Style: Custom
- Utility Services: FiberOpticAvailable,NaturalGasAvailable,SewerAvailable,WaterAvailable
- Parking Features: Attached,Garage,GarageDoorOpener
- Security Features: HeatDetector,SmokeDetectors
- Listing Date: 2023-07-25
- Listing Agent: Sue Frye of ERA Landmark Real Estate
- Search Terms: 4154 Clydesdale Court, Bozeman MT 59718, Bozeman, MT, Bozeman City Limits, 1NW - Boz N of Main/W of 19th, Gallatin County, Baxter Meadows Subdivision, Residential, Single Family, Home, House, Luxury, Luxury Home, Custom, Ski, Skiing, Hiking, Fish, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Fly Fishing Property, Privacy, Private Setting