Welcome to Bunk Spur Ranch, where this meticulously updated farmhouse on 27+- acres offers a unique blend of history and modernity. Experience an immersive lifestyle where every moment is a cherished memory in the making.
Standout features include two spring-fed ponds and a rooftop deck poised above a flex space. Relax in the hot tub or the wrap-around deck space while observing regular visits from elk, deer, annual nesting waterfowl and other wildlife. A professional-grade zip line provides adventure as you travel across or drop into the large aerated pond.
The property also boasts exceptional 5000+ square feet of shop space with loading dock and tall garage doors for camper storage. A separate barn includes tack room, hay storage, coop and horse stall. Three fenced pastures cater to your love of animals, ready for horses and more. The natural spring source provides year-round water for horses or livestock.
A guest home with stunning views creates privacy for others. A potential additional build site on this land is nothing short of spectacular with views of the Gallatin Valley and Bridger Mountains. The property includes no known zoning restrictions or covenants.
While this ranchette offers a tranquil escape, its proximity to Bozeman ensures that you’re always within reach of the city’s amenities and attractions. Yellowstone International Airport is just a 30-minute drive away, and both Big Sky and Bridger Bowl ski areas are approximately 45 minutes away. Yet when you’re on this property, it feels like you’re in your own secluded world, a private sanctuary where time slows down, and the beauty of Montana surrounds you. Keywords: 545 Yonder Road, Bozeman MT 59715, Bozeman, MT, Greater Bozeman Area, 2G – Boz Area Gal Gtwy, Gallatin County, None Subdivision, Residential, Single Family, Home, House, Luxury, Luxury Home, Farmhouse, Horses, Horse Property, Elk, Elk Hunting, Elk Hunting Property, Deer, Deer Hunting, Deer Hunting Property, Privacy, Private Setting MLS# 386737
This property located at 545 Yonder Road, Bozeman MT 59715 with the MLS Number 386737 is currently listed for $3,650,000 and was listed on 2023-09-11.
Property Area: 2G - Boz Area Gal Gtwy Subdivision: None
- Price: $3,650,000
- Status: Active
- Type: Single Family
- Type: Residential
- Category: Single Family
- MLS #: 386737
- City: Bozeman
- Zip: 59715
- Property Area: 2G - Boz Area Gal Gtwy
- Subdivision: None
- Acres: 27.15
- Year Built: 1890
- Beds: 3
- Baths: 3
- Square Feet: 3268
- Water Features: Pond
- Appliances: Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling: Baseboard Propane NaturalGas Stove Wood CeilingFans
- Roof: Shingle
- Patio/Deck: Covered,Deck,Porch
- View: Farmland, Lake, Mountains, Pond, Rural
- Levels: Two
- Basement: Bathroom,Bedroom
- Utility Services: Propane,SepticAvailable,WaterAvailable
- Parking Features: Attached,Detached,Garage,GarageDoorOpener
- Other Structures: Barns,GuestHouse,Sheds,Storage,Workshop
- Fireplace Features: WoodBurningStove
- Listing Date: 2023-09-11
- Listing Agent: Ann Brower of Keller Williams Montana Realty
- Search Terms: 545 Yonder Road, Bozeman MT 59715, Bozeman, MT, Greater Bozeman Area, 2G - Boz Area Gal Gtwy, Gallatin County, None Subdivision, Residential, Single Family, Home, House, Luxury, Luxury Home, Farmhouse, Horses, Horse Property, Elk, Elk Hunting, Elk Hunting Property, Deer, Deer Hunting, Deer Hunting Property, Privacy, Private Setting