One of the last large parcels of acreage this close to town. Be in Bozeman’s historic downtown in under 10 minutes but feel a world away with huge views of the surrounding mountain ranges from the parcels upper elevations. This 160 acres has a variety of terrain from timbered ridges and draws to large Aspen groves to open meadows which all support a plethora of wildlife. The perfect place for the outdoor enthusiast: create trails to mountain bike, ATV, hike, snowshoe or cross country ski in the winter on your own private property. No crowds. Build some tree stands for wildlife viewing/hunting & photography.
The terrain allows for some amazing build site options from ridge top locations with huge views to more intimate meadow locations tucked into the Aspens.
The recreational aspects of this parcel are incredible and endless. Serenity and solitude only 10 minutes from downtown Bozeman and all the dining, shopping & entertainment options. A recreational getaway that’s practically in town. Keywords: TBD Moffit Gulch Road, Bozeman MT 59715, Bozeman, MT, Greater Bozeman Area, 2N – Boz Area N of I90/City, Gallatin County, Other Subdivision, Land, UnimprovedLand, Hiking, Hunt, Hunting, Hunting Property MLS# 364237
Virtual Tour: https://youtu.be/mQnNFId2yCI
This property located at TBD Moffit Gulch Road, Bozeman MT 59715 with the MLS Number 364237 is currently listed for $1,895,000 and was listed on 2021-10-08.
Property Area: 2N - Boz Area N of I90/City Subdivision: Other
- Price: $1,895,000
- Status: Active
- Type: UnimprovedLand
- Type: Land
- Category: UnimprovedLand
- MLS #: 364237
- City: Bozeman
- Zip: 59715
- Property Area: 2N - Boz Area N of I90/City
- Subdivision: Other
- Acres: 160
- Water Features: None
- View: Mountains, SouthernExposure, Valley, TreesWoods
- Utility Services: ElectricityAvailable
- Topography: Rolling,Sloping
- Listing Date: 2021-10-08
- Listing Agent: Mike Schlauch of PureWest Christie's Bozeman
- Search Terms: TBD Moffit Gulch Road, Bozeman MT 59715, Bozeman, MT, Greater Bozeman Area, 2N - Boz Area N of I90/City, Gallatin County, Other Subdivision, Land, UnimprovedLand, Hiking, Hunt, Hunting, Hunting Property